Why Was My Campaign Rejected?
Without exception, all advertisers must follow our Terms and Ad Quality Guidelines.
Most common rejection reasons:
- Adult campaigns/creatives. Campaigns with material not suitable for children are forbidden.
- The landing page or product offered contains malware. It will result in account suspension and closure if found after initial approval!
- Landing page/creatives contain or promote an illegal or banned product. We don’t accept campaigns or ads that promote prohibited goods, services or activities, and promoting them is in accordance with all applicable laws of jurisdiction to which Advertiser Site and/or Campaign is concerned (e.g. laws regulating services and products like alcohol, tobacco, drugs, etc.).
- Auto-Downloads of software/apps are not permitted on any pop campaign. Your account may be suspended if found on your running campaigns!
- Copyright infringement. You cannot use marketing material (trademarks, images, banners, pages or texts) if we receive a DMCA claim to those materials.
- Fake virus, “scan alerts” or “technical support” ads are strictly forbidden. Claiming a visitor has a virus or falsely scanning the visitor’s device is not permitted.
- The landing page is not accessible. We are unable to see the landing page submitted based on your target settings.
- Inappropriate materials. Your ads or landing page contain gratuitous displays of violence, obscene/vulgar language, or content that endorses abuse, physical harm or hate-mongering.
- Cloaking. Using “cloaking” or other techniques to hide the true destination that users are directed to.
If you still do not understand why your campaign has been rejected, please contact the Support Team. Remember to include your full account details and campaign ID(s).
Please note that our staff continually reviews campaigns and we can reject an active campaign at any time. If, after approval, you modified a campaign in a way that does not follow our Guidelines, your account could be suspended or terminated. The remaining advertising budget may not be refunded, depending on the severity of the violation!